To commemorate this perennial hero of our lives, the second Sunday of every may is celebrated as Mother’s day. Mothers day 2016 falls on 8th May. Similarly, in 2017, mothers day will be celebrated on 14th May.
In this post, we have compiled some greetings, quotes, statuses, and messages that you can use to display your gratitude to her.
MOTHERS DAY QUOTES
Here are some of the Best Mothers day quotes.
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
– Abraham Lincoln
I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.
― Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
– William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
– Rudyard Kipling
There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.
– Billy Sunday
MOTHERS DAY MESSAGES — FOR THE SPECIAL LADY IN OUR LIVES
Here are some messages that you can either send to your mother. Feel Free to share them with your friends.
- Mother, you have done so much for me — perhaps, I can never make up for it. But I can tell you one thing, that I love you, mom.
- I am sure that God would pretty much look like you, mommy. Thank you for everything that you have given me.
- Oh, mother, you are the answer to all my prayers. I can give you anything, for everything, including this life, is a blessing of yours.
- Mom, did you know something? You are my hero; and will continue to remain so, until the end of my life.
- On this mother’s day, I wish you long life, good health, and the world of happiness — which you have given me.
- Do you know what I love the most Mom? A smile on your face.
- For me, every day is Moms Day, for you have given so much to me, Mother. I love you.
- My life starts from your womb and ends on your feet. Happy Mother’s day Mom.
- Wishing you is like wishing for a god — you can only give, and I can only thank you for all that Mother.
- Mother, you are not just a part, but my entire life. I love you and will continue to do for the rest of my life.
MOTHERS DAY STATUS
These statuses are concise — short, so that they can fit into Viber, Skype, WhatsApp etc.
- Celebrating the special day with the love of my life — my mother.
- Wishing my mother a special Mother’s day. Thank you for everything.
- Thank you, god, for giving me such a special mother. Happy Mother’s day
- Preparing a surprise for my mother on Mother’s day.
- If you are reading this, wish your mom a happy mother’s day on my behalf.
- Instead of reading this status, spend some time with your mother on this special day.
- I adore you, I follow you, I admire you, and I love you, my mom.
- Every Happiness, Joy starts and ends with you. Happy Mothers day
- Dear Mom, you are the pillar of my strength. I love you, dear mother.
- I am so blessed to have you as my mother. Happy Mothers Day Mom.
SOME MEMORABLE MOTHERS DAY SAYINGS — FROM MOVIES AND BY CELEBRITIES ON MOTHER’S DAY
These are compilations from popular culture & Legends. We owe our happiness to our mother
“He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.”
― J.K. Rowling, in the Harry Potter.
“Mother is an infinite source of love, the only love which is pure and selfless.”
— Lord Krishna, in the Bhagavad Gita
Offsprings can be bad, but never can be a mother.
— Chanakya, Philosopher, and Thinker
My mother is a walking miracle.
— Leonardo DiCaprio
Although we believe that we’ve compiled the best Mother Day Sayings, Quotes and Messages, if you think that you have some nice quote in mind which we missed out on, then feel free to comment, we would do our best to include it in our comments as soon as we can.
Mother’s Day Gifting Ideas
For gifts, you can include many things, for instance, you can buy her Kindle or some books. Moreover, you can buy her an outfit or, give her the best gift of her life — your company.
Do share whatever you are planning to share with your mother.