- Listen to Podcasts while you exercise or commute: I run a lot, and while you run, your brain works at amazing efficiency, it grasps the language better. If you spend around 30 minutes every 5 days listening to some good Spanish podcasts, then it would pave the way to a great foundation to your Spanish studies. Additionally, put those podcasts on your smartphone and listen to them while you are commuting or driving.
- Change the default languages: Include your browser and Facebook to the list. This would integrate Spanish in your day to day life. Changing the language is uncomfortable, yet it is the quickest way to learn Spanish. Out of all the ways to learn Spanish, this is the most prudent one — as repetition is the mother memory.
- Read a lot: Newspapers, books or anything else that you like. In this post, I had outlined some great ways to learn Spanish. You should include them to your list so that you get a firm grip over the language. Reading will help you understand various forms of Spanish.
- Get good at Grammar: Trust me, it is now or never. Although you can learn Spanish sans grammar, it probably won’t be a good idea. So put a little effort and read it. If you aren’t serious about grammar, then you aren’t learning Spanish — same holds good for any language.
- Keep Testing: Don’t put off tests for later. Make sure that you keep testing your knowledge. Remember, when you started off, you didn’t know anything. So, there is nothing to lose. Many people consider tests to be unproductive — but that’s incorrect. Tests help you solidify the concept. So keep testing your Spanish knowledge.
Therefore, In essence, there isn’t any easiest way to learn Spanish, but there is, of course, a faster way. Put up some extra hours, and start cracking the Spanish mystery.
At the beginning, it may look intimidating, but soon, Spanish will be your friend. Remember, you only need to push till the time you are able to form sentences. Once you achieve that, you would be able to communicate with other Spanish speakers, read Spanish material and pick up the language quickly.